Edward impresses me..the talkative, jovial, silly boy at 12 writes pretty well.
So I thought here is a cassanova in the making before he told me, "She's smart. She's nice. She's not pretty. A bit ugly actually. But its not the outside.. it is the inside...You of all people should KNOW".
Yes, I'm impressed. I've underestimated the kid.
His poem:
Falling in love with love is falling for make-believe
Falling in love with love is playing the fool
Caring too much is such a juvenile fancy
Learning to trust is just for children in school
I fell in love with love one night when the moon was full
I was unwise with eyes unable to see
I fell in love with love, with love everlasting
But love fell out with me
sometimes i feel i've got to
run away
i've got to
get away
cause you don't really want any more from me
to make things right
you should know the time
and they say love is play
well i'm sorry i don't play that way
once i ran to you
now i run from you
this tainted love you've given
i give you all a boy can give you
take my tears away...You might think I'm crazy
You might even think I'm out of my mind
Oh my knees are shakin
my heart is achin out of it's time
But ones thing for certain
One things for sure
This feelings stronger then it's ever been before
Its getting harder to ignore
I can't help it I'm dependant
And I'm watching you run out of my mind
Oh temptations calling
I can hear it from my window tonight.
Oh I'm not for certain
I'm not for sure
But I think your pants are tighter
then they were the day before.
I used to think I understood
The difference between bad and good
So whats the trouble you might ask
Cruddy days are in my past
I like to think there's truth in that
But sunny days they never last

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home