Sunday, June 18, 2006

o hai yo go xai mas

I'm amused that blogspot is in Japanese... create a new entry reads "作成 "
Wanna know what html is called in Jap? Here you go: oops sorry I'm unable to copy and paste that. The first word is written in a single squirly stroke and the next two are the same as the chinese words,"bian ji". How cool is that? or in my cousin's words coolio baby~
The jap guy beside me is mumbling strangely..
The interesting thing about Japanese is that they are incredibly technology savy-- the people utilising the hotel's free internet service range from the barely out of the toddler age group to the silver haired.
I can't access msn... it talks to me in jap.
Konichiwa msn! watashi (wa?) wants to borrow you to talk to my friends san. Hai! No? Wait wait I don:t understand. You're talking too fast! Nevermind konichiwa~
Sorry my dear beloved friends I can't get on it. There is so much that I want to share. (did you say thank goodness its all in jap?!)
I hope you guys are having fun which I'm sure you are.. the ingenuous ideas you can come up with!


There's too much to say, so in the most archaic GP style, 'In summary, I'm living a hedonistic lifestyle in the quirky country of the rising sun but still missing you lots in the country with the very hot sun''


I promise some drool worthy photos (literally) when i get back... not of the gorgeous ayumis or takayas but of the yummies :)
Perhaps if i garner suff confidence to ask them for a photo you may see them here.. but i doubt it lar. If its a consolation, just go to a mirror and you'll see an ayumi or takaya.

In need of leaving soon, I'll write just a little more. My unbelievable jap dinner yesterday consisted of all the dishes you usually see in a single menu.. you name it you get it... tempura, sashimi, chawanmushi, crab, unagi, and the carbos consisting of cold soba with yam, pork udon, japanese rice and intricate mash potato garnishes. They were laid beautifully on my table.

need my sleep...! Simply put I'm very happy that i get to have my own room tonight. Its small but it has everything i need and an amazing technologically advanced bathroom... when you sit on the seat the pressure triggers off a tiny flush and you can control the pressure of the the water spray.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home