I was adamant that this place shall be expulsed, relegated as an untouchable, perhaps left with just a portal to my friends'.
Yet this is one of the days, tired to the core, I stare blank face at a screen idly for hours, and with a weakened perserverance, I'm here.
It hardly seems like two months but when I think about the events that passed by it seemed like an eternity.
Cambodia was like a dream, a nightmare, a novel partially out from "The Beach".
First week of Clinics was an ecstasy.
I would never had imagined myself that happy and excited as the first two years I just wondered why have I thrown myself in the task of mostly memorising and regurgitation.
Today! Oh today..
A revisit; the path of a hurricane more than a calender back
Strewn with pebbles, collateral damage
Spin me round in circles; a ballerina on pointe
In a fairyworld where all is beautiful and exists only those which gleams
Lies dreams, delusions and illusions
Wild flowers hid the path
but there's no denial of what there was
what there may still be
Monday, May 15, 2006
pictures from our Cambodian backpacking trip. My whinnies, my bunkmates, my non-GHG! (ru & j you read this?)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home