新年快乐
万事如意 :D
*************************************
*************************************
Beneath that calm countenance of his, Derrick could have been a torrent of nervousness. :D Hahaha
This is what happened. I got a treat on CNY's eve, when I took the the XK8 out for a spin on the roads with a limit of 110k/h.
He fiddled with the controls whilst I was at the steering.
Then we came to this roundabout where a SUV, which was originally behind us swerved in front of us and if I was a HAM-- a hypertensive ageing mama, I would have had a heart attack there and then. I had to swerve out to the exit immediately with that irritating bully(SUV).
So I suspect that dear D's composure belies his emotions because when we returned one of the first thing he said was, "She almost got into an accident". But see he says it in such a nonchalent manner that it sounds like it was no biggie. But for all his patience I find him endearing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home