pod
no I don't have an ipod
but rather a HUGE juicy green pea-pod looking...
strategic third finger
semi-flexed with an overstretched synovial sheath. (yes I remember some of my anatomy :))
non-pitting oedematous. obese macrophages on a biliverdin buffet courtesy of
ruptured venules and capillaries.
Oh please I don't want a huge ecchymosis on my finger next. I don't want a ROTTEN pea pod! It is terribly beautiful as it is now.
Oohooooho
Al; thanks to my stuborness yesterday. I thought it was no big deal. It was just so fun lar even though I was so out of shape.
And I don't know what got into me so overprotective over the ball.. "It's mine~~~" as I grabbed the ball and shouted at poor Shaun, who seemed positively eager at getting it. Oh gosh, pai seh :i
~~~
Some of the M2s are so talented~~ I bet that should they ever tire of med sch, they can go specialise in song writing, singing, back up dancing, join a circus, or become a standup comedian anytime~ for me I better get out of med sch in one piece.
but rather a HUGE juicy green pea-pod looking...
strategic third finger
semi-flexed with an overstretched synovial sheath. (yes I remember some of my anatomy :))
non-pitting oedematous. obese macrophages on a biliverdin buffet courtesy of
ruptured venules and capillaries.
Oh please I don't want a huge ecchymosis on my finger next. I don't want a ROTTEN pea pod! It is terribly beautiful as it is now.
Oohooooho
Al; thanks to my stuborness yesterday. I thought it was no big deal. It was just so fun lar even though I was so out of shape.
And I don't know what got into me so overprotective over the ball.. "It's mine~~~" as I grabbed the ball and shouted at poor Shaun, who seemed positively eager at getting it. Oh gosh, pai seh :i
~~~
Some of the M2s are so talented~~ I bet that should they ever tire of med sch, they can go specialise in song writing, singing, back up dancing, join a circus, or become a standup comedian anytime~ for me I better get out of med sch in one piece.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home