Friday, November 04, 2005

Animals... oh dear animals...

My window is absolutely amazing.
It would be more apt to call it a National Geography Channel.

Two days back, I witnessed an eagle hunting a pigeon at the road outside my place.
The pastel pink and blue creature was clenched between the eagle's formidable claws. It struggled like a fish only to have its head held down on the pavement by the eagle, which was nonchalently looking about. As a passer by and his dog walked nearer, the eagle picked up its priced toy and flew several metres down the pavement. The complex of two entities remained in the same posture though different position.
A while later, when I went by the place, it was littered with beautiful yet sad pink and blue feathers and on the road laid a mesh of flesh, obviously flattened by innocent tyres.
A sad sad life...to be a toy for a proud creature.

~~~~
Another sad creature- this time not because it was intentionally played with but because of what a fool it was made, this lonely thing.

I'm talking about a black bird and a car mirror.
Now for the cliff hanger ending... I'm seriously tired and I'm going to get some sleep. Hopefully I remember to write about it.
Oh and then there's that flying lizard. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home