insidious fun eats into me like a Trichinella spiralis worm and has turned me into an incredibly slack person these days, at least where studies are concerned.
Inexplicable aberration i hope.
Indeed, an abberation I'm sure so there's potential to be pulled back into the incredible world of chocolates, sweets and tooth fairies.
Or rather, back to the realm of pharmaco (with an altruistic cause of finding more pharmacological benefits in chocolates so all patients can simply gorge themselves intherapeutic chocolate pills), pathology ( to disprove the negative effects of sweets), neuroscience ( to tell me I'm psychotic to still believe in tooth fairies).
That's good enough motivation-- I'll be loved by children, crazy chocolate-loving women and their bfs and tooth fairies that were banished from the cynical adult world.
Inexplicable aberration i hope.
Indeed, an abberation I'm sure so there's potential to be pulled back into the incredible world of chocolates, sweets and tooth fairies.
Or rather, back to the realm of pharmaco (with an altruistic cause of finding more pharmacological benefits in chocolates so all patients can simply gorge themselves intherapeutic chocolate pills), pathology ( to disprove the negative effects of sweets), neuroscience ( to tell me I'm psychotic to still believe in tooth fairies).
That's good enough motivation-- I'll be loved by children, crazy chocolate-loving women and their bfs and tooth fairies that were banished from the cynical adult world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home