Float Performance
Numerous bruises on all the dancers.
Permanent blue-blacks on the knees of the bad guys and girls.
A swollen eye.
A breathless, wheezing experience during one of the "tau poks".
Unhappy bfs and parents.
Yet it was worth it.
Especially when the audience is psyched up... you just feel like performing.
Another half coming up this sat and I'm excited.
Yesterday Amelia, Dennis and I just counted our blessings in being able to have a hearty meal and that we can wake up late today. =)
Permanent blue-blacks on the knees of the bad guys and girls.
A swollen eye.
A breathless, wheezing experience during one of the "tau poks".
Unhappy bfs and parents.
Yet it was worth it.
Especially when the audience is psyched up... you just feel like performing.
Another half coming up this sat and I'm excited.
Yesterday Amelia, Dennis and I just counted our blessings in being able to have a hearty meal and that we can wake up late today. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home