Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Festive

I'm in a happy blogging mood such that I'll end up blabbering. Its the festive occasion, they're ever so contagious.
After rag ended on saturday, there's bel's bdae at velevet, mine and Jean's on the 8th, and nikki's on National day. 4 birthdays in a row!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rag was such a colourful event.

Be it dance, theatre or concerts, the thing about entertainment is that apart from the fun and glam, people seldom see the hard work behind it and especially the efforts that organisers and backstage people put in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you thank you my dear friends for all the well wishes, presents, lunch and all.

I hardly place much thought on how it's like to be 20 until I saw two 2 candles on my choc cake and to my horror I realise there goes my teenhood. Good news: one whole year to grasp that fact before turning into a full fledge adult.

My parents were darn sweet. I told them I didn't need anything for my birthday, which is quite true actually. I think the significace of the date is that it marks the day that my mum gave birth to me not so much that the world is now a better place because of some kid who came around 20 yrs back.

8 pretty cakes. 8 candles (instead of 2)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 birthday wishes- one for each candle blown.
My mum almost wanted to sing 8 birthday songs.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

then dinner at indochine waterfront
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yay! caught my fav chinese band FIR. In fact its the only chinese band I listen to.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once again thank you thank you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home