treasure trove
This is one of the rare mornings that I don't have to attend dance and driving practices or hop down to the hospital.
In an attempt to clear up my bedroom drawers I discovered a trove of simple treasures that has been neglected.
Amongst the cobwebs, I expected unwanted objects waiting to be thrown out but the very first box I opened revealed a Gucci coin purse. This was followed by 9 beaded necklaces and a baroque 2 pin broach.
My lovely musical, wooden merry-go-round, which I bought from Australia when I was a kid was left unfixed after some friends broke it during one of my childhood birthday parties.

They're so lovely I've no idea what to do with them. I could for one repair it since the musical instruments are still working or I can just use the horse bits.
In the same box, was an envelope containing photographs of me and my mum when I was young. Gosh she's pretty when she was younger and she's got sharper features than me. Oh, never mind :)
Let's continue with my finds: there was a collection of coins, which I briefly looked through and it contains a 1940 coin, where from I'm not sure. Perhaps HK or SE asia.
In short, I didn't finish what I set out to do instead I was so bewildered that I just cleaned up the items and placed them back where they belonged.. in my makeshift treasure box.
In an attempt to clear up my bedroom drawers I discovered a trove of simple treasures that has been neglected.
Amongst the cobwebs, I expected unwanted objects waiting to be thrown out but the very first box I opened revealed a Gucci coin purse. This was followed by 9 beaded necklaces and a baroque 2 pin broach.
My lovely musical, wooden merry-go-round, which I bought from Australia when I was a kid was left unfixed after some friends broke it during one of my childhood birthday parties.

They're so lovely I've no idea what to do with them. I could for one repair it since the musical instruments are still working or I can just use the horse bits.
In the same box, was an envelope containing photographs of me and my mum when I was young. Gosh she's pretty when she was younger and she's got sharper features than me. Oh, never mind :)
Let's continue with my finds: there was a collection of coins, which I briefly looked through and it contains a 1940 coin, where from I'm not sure. Perhaps HK or SE asia.
In short, I didn't finish what I set out to do instead I was so bewildered that I just cleaned up the items and placed them back where they belonged.. in my makeshift treasure box.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home