Greece
I thought I'll just let my blog bleed a slow death and I bet whoever bothers to come here thought so too.
But I'm still suffering from a jetlag (overly extended) so I can't resist the miraculous keyboard that has summoned me!
Let me see what I wrote on 30th May:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*On a ferry*
Greek Time is 5 hrs behind Singapore's and we've been here for a day since we've ended the torturous 11 hr long plane ride from S'pore to Bahrain and finally Greece.
What better way to spend an idyllic morning than to sketch the Mediterranean Sea from the top deck of the ferry.
Straight in front is Athens, while the rest of the sea is scattered with lone, hilly islands that whisper to strangers passing by of the ancient travellers that once sailed through the very same route.

2nd May:
Dinner on the rooftop of a Greek restaurant was accompanied by a view of restaurants cascading down the cliff, ultimately culminating with a view of an island, which once was in the middle of the caldera but is now left seperated by a small strip of sea from three sides of cliffs.
The sun sets with a bright red hue veiled behind thin whisps of bluish-grey clouds. It lasts only for a good two minutes, leaving you to scamper down the blue stairs to the cobbled pavement to take whatever photographs you possibly could.
If you looked downwards and upwards at the top of the cliff as far as your sight brings you, you could see donkeys with occassional toursists on their backs and a foreboding stench alerts you of them.
But I'm still suffering from a jetlag (overly extended) so I can't resist the miraculous keyboard that has summoned me!
Let me see what I wrote on 30th May:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*On a ferry*
Greek Time is 5 hrs behind Singapore's and we've been here for a day since we've ended the torturous 11 hr long plane ride from S'pore to Bahrain and finally Greece.
What better way to spend an idyllic morning than to sketch the Mediterranean Sea from the top deck of the ferry.
Straight in front is Athens, while the rest of the sea is scattered with lone, hilly islands that whisper to strangers passing by of the ancient travellers that once sailed through the very same route.

2nd May:
Dinner on the rooftop of a Greek restaurant was accompanied by a view of restaurants cascading down the cliff, ultimately culminating with a view of an island, which once was in the middle of the caldera but is now left seperated by a small strip of sea from three sides of cliffs.
The sun sets with a bright red hue veiled behind thin whisps of bluish-grey clouds. It lasts only for a good two minutes, leaving you to scamper down the blue stairs to the cobbled pavement to take whatever photographs you possibly could.
If you looked downwards and upwards at the top of the cliff as far as your sight brings you, you could see donkeys with occassional toursists on their backs and a foreboding stench alerts you of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home