The crowd I hang out with made the difference to the somewhat lukewarm mambo night. There was weird music, entertaining people with para-looking moves that they learnt from the internet or so I heard.
Yeah, I love my girlfriends even though I hardly see some of them. Oh dearie wing s pls come back nxt yr. bel, zhijia, huimin, colleen, were there and even bumped into yan ling. All looking good :)and more stories to share with me. woohoo..
And as usual friend's friends ^2 or3 makes the place look like a living friendster or an intervarsity event.
On one hand, some were trying to get me drunk.. you guys just don't believe my life is pretty normal and on the other hand they made sure I was sobre.
"sw, look here (at her). Ok you're still fine"
"How old are you?"
"Hold the railings when you walk down the stairs"
"Dont wander alone if you're dizzy. Wait for us."
I feel like a baby but I'm pretty touched that they watched out for me. esp bel and ws.
EVeryone was in a good, generous mood. All the drinks were on others
, which made me a bit guilty but hey who knows maybe they just want to make me talk or perhaps see what I look like when I'm gone.
Can't recall but think I drank 5 different types of drinks and I thought you're not supposed to mix alcohol?
Amazingly, flaming lamborghini rid me of my slight dizziness and I was so sobre I could calculate.. haha ok out of pt
anyway yeah the crowd always makes the diff. Thanks girls
Yeah, I love my girlfriends even though I hardly see some of them. Oh dearie wing s pls come back nxt yr. bel, zhijia, huimin, colleen, were there and even bumped into yan ling. All looking good :)and more stories to share with me. woohoo..
And as usual friend's friends ^2 or3 makes the place look like a living friendster or an intervarsity event.
On one hand, some were trying to get me drunk.. you guys just don't believe my life is pretty normal and on the other hand they made sure I was sobre.
"sw, look here (at her). Ok you're still fine"
"How old are you?"
"Hold the railings when you walk down the stairs"
"Dont wander alone if you're dizzy. Wait for us."
I feel like a baby but I'm pretty touched that they watched out for me. esp bel and ws.
EVeryone was in a good, generous mood. All the drinks were on others
, which made me a bit guilty but hey who knows maybe they just want to make me talk or perhaps see what I look like when I'm gone.
Can't recall but think I drank 5 different types of drinks and I thought you're not supposed to mix alcohol?
Amazingly, flaming lamborghini rid me of my slight dizziness and I was so sobre I could calculate.. haha ok out of pt
anyway yeah the crowd always makes the diff. Thanks girls

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home