munus
Our night coach flew back to s'pore in a jiffy and we arrived at the checkpoint around 3.30a.m, after a 3+ hr bus ride.
I'm pretty reluctant to blog but I guess for those who are interested in knowing what it was like...it was definitely an experience going down to MU, have some culture exchange and make some new friends or get to know those you've seen around for ages but never got to know them better.
There were some hilarious incidents but I'm too nice to embarrass anybody in the public sphere.
I couldn't sleep the first night due to unfamiliar surroundings and that left me like a zombie the very next day, which the netball match was schdueled for.
On the first night our extremely hospitable hosts drove us to Bangsar at 12a.m.
My cousin told me about Bangsar before. Its a popular nightspot in KL that I would consider as a cross between Holland V. and Mohd Sult. I must mention about one of the clubs in particular. Apparently an hour before we arrived the theme was hospital and its patrons were decked in nurse uniforms. When we arrived the place was changed to "Cockpit" and the guys were in pilot uniforms. Interesting huh?
And I must add that there was really good company throughout the trip and it was well organised. Hmm hope that some of them remember to share with us the photos...too bad I didn't bring a camera.
I'm pretty reluctant to blog but I guess for those who are interested in knowing what it was like...it was definitely an experience going down to MU, have some culture exchange and make some new friends or get to know those you've seen around for ages but never got to know them better.
There were some hilarious incidents but I'm too nice to embarrass anybody in the public sphere.
I couldn't sleep the first night due to unfamiliar surroundings and that left me like a zombie the very next day, which the netball match was schdueled for.
On the first night our extremely hospitable hosts drove us to Bangsar at 12a.m.
My cousin told me about Bangsar before. Its a popular nightspot in KL that I would consider as a cross between Holland V. and Mohd Sult. I must mention about one of the clubs in particular. Apparently an hour before we arrived the theme was hospital and its patrons were decked in nurse uniforms. When we arrived the place was changed to "Cockpit" and the guys were in pilot uniforms. Interesting huh?
And I must add that there was really good company throughout the trip and it was well organised. Hmm hope that some of them remember to share with us the photos...too bad I didn't bring a camera.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home