incredibly ecstatic yesterday morning when I received a good piece of news
sure hope my happiness won't be shortlived
couldn't wipe that silly smile off my face.
-------------------------
gawd its been like how long?
...just doesn't give up. Give up! Give up! leave me alone.
-----------------------
and J. we're quits now!
after you pulling my hair (I'm so sure its you!) and all
haha oh I shall be nice won't embarrass R abt the bubbleg.
----this month will really fly just like how the bubble gum flew.
never knew I could be hurt and that feeling sucks.
at least apart from that everything is looking really rosy.
sure hope my happiness won't be shortlived
couldn't wipe that silly smile off my face.
-------------------------
gawd its been like how long?
...just doesn't give up. Give up! Give up! leave me alone.
-----------------------
and J. we're quits now!
after you pulling my hair (I'm so sure its you!) and all
haha oh I shall be nice won't embarrass R abt the bubbleg.
----this month will really fly just like how the bubble gum flew.
never knew I could be hurt and that feeling sucks.
at least apart from that everything is looking really rosy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home