There were a few interesting revelations today when I met up with my pretty, good old pal. It explained a lot of weird happenings and I always find it strange when you hear what other people talk about you even if its flattering but it still feels strange.
I'm moving on and its as if my life is back on track.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the profs whom I met the other day said that specialist departments do not place much weightage on mbbs grades of their applicants but what counts most is their performance during HO and a few other factors.
I told him that a few of my classmates are studying pretty hard. "They are disillusioned," he said.
Darn I just scratched my wasp bite.
I'm moving on and its as if my life is back on track.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the profs whom I met the other day said that specialist departments do not place much weightage on mbbs grades of their applicants but what counts most is their performance during HO and a few other factors.
I told him that a few of my classmates are studying pretty hard. "They are disillusioned," he said.
Darn I just scratched my wasp bite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home